Thursday, February 26, 2009

Khim's Thoughts 12: A Very Difficult Decision

One of my friend who always read my blogs texted me last night and here's her messages: Hi Khim, wow you had a seperate blog for your wedding preps. Di ka ba nahirapan magmaintain. Why not pag isahin mo na lang para mas cute pag napuno at madaming blog entry di ba? opinion lang naman. fr: syempre secret na to.

Actually, I really want a seperate blog for my wedding preps to be more organized. But then, it's not easy to maintain a blog. So I decided to merge it na lang here.

Jonah, was seating beside me and kinukulit ko sya about this. hehehe. Sabi niya why not pag isahin na lang daw saka part naman ng life ko ang wedding ko. Since this blog is about me nga naman lahat ng naman ng happenings about my life should be here and she told me to just make a label na lang for my wedding details. hmmmm...sounds a good idea. I'll just add "Wedding Details" as one of the category so that when you want to know any updates or the kwento's behind our wedding preps, you can easily find it. Thanks Jonah! Eventhough super 3 hours kitang kinulit about this at super inabala kita sa pag babasa ng twilight hehehe. naisip mo pa din un.

Parang kelan lang, I decided to put a seperate blog for my wedding preps then ngayon gusto ko na i-merge na lang at i have to close the other one. hehehehe. But one good thing about it, i just have to maintain 1 blog with all my wedding kwentos and my daily taboos. Yipeee....I'll be closing my wedblog on Sunday so I have to transfer my 2 entry dito saka ung blog roll.

side kwento on Jonah: Dati inis ako sa kanya kasi ingay ingay niya di ako maka concentrate sa email ko. pag transfer ko sa chat isa sya sa mga nagtuturo sa akin ng mga things that i should do during my chats. Masaya naman sya kasama and shes's super bubbly. I told her that her voice was too intimidating dati, hahaha. She apologise naman and she said that she will not take it against me or kahit kanino kasi syempre may kanya kanya naman tayo opinion di ba. I guess, she also learned her lesson from that experinece and naging sensitive na sya sa mga tao sa paligid niya. Jonah, peace tayo hehehehe.

2 comments:

Tintin.Tetay said...

Hi Khim,

Piece of unsolicited advise. If you wish to merge your personal blog and wedsite, I suggest that you label your posts accordingly na lng para your visitors wouldn't have a hard time getting updates on your wedding. It's complicated to keep multiple blogs. Minsan mauulit m talaga ung stories. But at the end of the day, the decision is still up to you.

khimphotz said...

Thanks for that Tetay!!!Yap, isip ko nga din eh. hehehe. label ko sila na Wedding details para madali makita. then may kany2x na din category ung wedding photographer then syempre wedding details din ganun. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT BLOGGING can be fun. hahaha. naku ka-ka-addict.

pero wedsite maitain ko pa din, ung wedblog lang ung hindi. hehehe

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails