Monday, February 16, 2009

Khim's Thoughts 6: Bad News



Posted On: November 17, 2008

I received a text message from Tetay this morning informing me that 8 people from our team will be transferred to ATO-CHAT and beleive me, it was not a good news for me or for the rest of the team. I've been with ATO-APPEALS for about a years now and I can say that I really enjoy the queue. Most of the time I'm in queue empty and I will only render 1-2 hours of production or even less so in a week it's only 5-6 hours maximum. I have maintain a good stats out of this queue and it never crossed my mind that I'll be transfer to another team as I'm really doing well.

At exactly 7:10 PM, our supervisor advised us to punch in to "MEETINGS/EVENTS". I knew they're going to announce the names that will be transferred. As they explain the criteria di man lang pumasok sa isip ko na ako un. Sabi nila ung iba daw they are trained na sa chat. Then secondly ung trained daw sa "AGENT DESKTOP" di daw isasama. I knew it!!! Nagbibiruan pa naman kami na "YUNG MGA FOLLOWERS NIYA" di niya ibibigay. The five names from the investigation team was finally announced and I'm just waiting for the names na galing sa ATO and ATO APPEALS. She finally revealed that 2 agents from the ATO REACTIVE will be transferred, syempre di na pede ang pang gabi saka si Tin and Dustin di ba kasi trained sila sa "Agents Desktop". so i knew it will just be between vayie, tetay and Jen. Then finally sinabi na niya from "ATO APPEALS" we're transferring "KHIM". Talagang naiyak ako nang sobra, I felt that its not just fair. No words can make me feel ok nung time na un. She even asked me na usap kami then talagang umiling ako. But then since nagtransfer siya sa kabilang room ala na akong magawa kundi makipag usap sa kanya. I was very honest and I told her that I've been hearing na news na she's going to transfer me because she doesn't like me at all. Syempre she deny it. I told her that I really feel bad about that. Nag explain naman sya kung bakit ako at hindi ang si precy or kuya homer ang itra-transfer. but at the back of my mind I just knew it. There's a hidden agenda behind it.

Hello, di ako pinanganak kahapon para di ko maramdaman ang dahilan. Is it just coincidence na ako ang ililipat niya after nung pagpapalitan namin ng emails for my QA? Is it really coincidence na she's going to transfer me after the NTE incident? Is it really coincidence lang ba?

Well ala naman ako magagawa about dun. Sabi ko sa kanya nga pana panahon lang. maaring ngayon nagawa niya ang gusto niya na maalis ako sa team or malipat or whatever you call it. Pero may karma sabi ko sa kanya dadating din yung time na yung gusto naman niya ang di pede at baka dun matauhan sya. Di ako plastic, im just venting out kasi naman. anu pa ba iisipin ko sa ngayon. I really enkoyed a lot sa team at sa queue. Buti na din cguro na malipat at least pinaka maganda yung ala na ako sa kanya. Sana lang yung malipatan ko na sup eh mas ok and di "TH". Imagine bukas training ko n. ang bilis anu? so parang palnado talaga! I'll post na lang tommorrow yung mangyayari and hopefully maging ok na ako.

I just hate this change for now.......I just hope magustuhan ko yung change na to pagdating ng panahon...

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails