Friday, February 20, 2009

Meme's Lane 2: Thursday Thunks on a friday morning!

Feb 19th version of Thursday Thunks!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Barney Purple and the number 734.


1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use? Colgate
2. What is your earliest memory? When my dad taught me how to sing. I was 1 or 2 years old if I remember it right.
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Beef hamburgers
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? Princess Diana
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? a bottle of water. PORK!
6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1? nope
7. What don't watermelons grow on trees? can't thik of any reasons
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? my old organizer
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? A view of a wonderful sunset. after all it's my favorite scenario!
10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car? nah i don't do it! leave it to my brother hehehe
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest? I think Lola Arceli and Lolo Puring
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. early wedding preps
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt? yes, before!
14. What do you dip your french fries in? Mayonaise
15. What was the last picture that you took? My niece pictures because she's so cute and adorabel. our princess Cye!
>

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails