Monday, February 16, 2009

Khim's Thoughts 3: The Routes to TCC



Posted On: November 6, 2008

We moved here at our new building last October 20,2010 and I can say that I had a very hard time adjusting with the routes as the new location is noat accessible compared to our former building along Gil Puyat avenue in Makati. To tell you honestly, It took me week to decide which route to take in order to go here. Wheew! I had 4 options and I'll share it with you!!!

DAY 1

The first option is to ride an FX along Espana with the sign "BUENDIA" that will cost me around Php 25.00 and it will be a 20-30 mins ride from Morayta. Once I've reached Buendia, I had to take a jeepney that will take me to Guadalupe and that will cost around Php 15.00. This time the travel time will be between 25 mins- 30 mins (without traffic). Then upon reaching Guadalupe I had to take another jeepney ride this time with the sign GATE 3 or MARKET MARKET, or FTI, a 5- 10 mins ride with an Php 8.50 fare.

Pero dito sa route na toh, grabe parang nag join ako ng olympics. Why di I say so, Kasi I need to walked until dun sa end ng street para salubungin ang mga jeep para lang makasakay ako dahil punuan na. Then di pa dun natapos ang story, pag sinalubong ko nilalagpasan ako ng mga jeep, grabe then ang mangyayari I have to run after the jeepney while mga lalaking super lalaki ng katawan ang kasabay ko and FYI di uso ang mga gentleman nung time na yun kasi kahit mabangga nila ko they don't care. Awang awa ako sa sarili ko by that time. As in, kulang na lang tumilapon ako dahil nakikipag unahan sila sa akin, Imagine ha malaki na ako titilapon pa ganun katindi yung mga kasabay ko nun. Im not being OA, totoo yun. Pagdating ko sa office ang nasabi ko lang "I HATE THIS PLACE". hahaha. then nagtawanan na sila sa reaction ko. Little did I know that Tetay, Cai and Vayie has their own version. You can check on Vayie's super detailed version here.

At the end of our shift I joined Tetay pabalik ng Guadalupe and I told myself, "Atlast I'm going Home!". But my adventure for the day didn't end pa pala.On our way back to Guadalupe, Tetay and I had to hike para lang makarating sa tuktok ng burol!!!Grabe We didn't know na trapik pala dun sa route na dadaanan ng jeep kelangan namin bumaba ni Tetay and maglakad buti sana kung patag ang dadaanan namin kaya lang HIIIIIINNNNDDDDEEEEEEEEE!!!! pataas po sya. Imagine niyo naman ang taas, ang tarik tarik kaya nun kaya I almost feel na nangangatog ang tuhod ko by that time. It feels like I almost lost 10 lbs for that Hike!CHOS! Upon reaching Guadalupe, I bid Tetay good bye and I tried to looked for the jeepney terminal with the signboard "CARTIMAR OR LEVERIZA" in order to reach buendia-LRT. Buti naman nung time na yun I was a bit relaxed na kasi i didn't experience any difficulty sa pagsakay dahil terminal sya, nakapila kami ng ayos and nakaupo ako. Siguro naman dapat lang na maging ok na dahil umpisa pa lang ng araw stress na stress na ako noh ayoko na dagdagan. Upon unloading the jeep sa BUENDIA LRT station I had to take an FX para makauwi and pagdating ko sa bahay grabe I was so wasted na. I just took a shower, read a few chapter from my bible, do my beauty routine and I slept!!!

So for ROUTE 1 it will cost me Php 97.00/ day with 1-1.5 hr travel time. I tried this route on my first day and I was late for about 5-10 mins, sabi ko i'll try again sa day 2 baka naman may changes then if i didn't noticed any changes sa travelling time I have to try another route na talaga.

DAY2

The second route is not a good idea!!!grrrr.... I had to ride a jeepney going to Pedro Gil for about 15 mins (maximum time na with traffic) this will cost me Php 8.50since its not that far from my point of origin. Upon reaching Pedro Gil I had to cross the street and proceed to the jeepney terminal with the "GUADALUPE ILALIM-SAN ADDRESS-BUKID-TAFT" sign. Well the fare is acceptable Php 15.00, but whats not acceptable is the travelling time!!! I swear, I'll never take this route again. Pano ba naman, umikot pa talaga kami sa buong San Andres Market and it took 40 mins of my travelling time before we could cross Osmena Hi-way!!!grr.... As I checked on the time it's only 6:05 AM so medjo nakahinga pa ako kasi this will be my first time to take this route eh. I thought after crossing Osmena Hi-way Ok na pero Mali pala ako. Super na stress ako dito grabe!!! It took us another 30 mins before we could reach Delpan, (Sa may Puregold toh) boundary pa lang yun ng Manila and Makati. Imagine 6:35AM na and nasa boundary pa lang ako. What can I do, andun na ako eh there's no other way para mapadali ang byahe ko. Upon reaching Guadalupe tulay ayun nakahinga na ko kasi nga asa tulay na ako...Pero after a split second super nataranta ako because as I checked on the time its already 7:10 AM, ciempre obvious ba late na ako noh! It took another 10 mins before I finally reached Gate 1, then nilakad ko pa sya hanggang TCC that will be 3-4 mins (maximum na yun, lapit lang naman eh). Ok na sana kasi may exercise ako di ba yung paglakad ko kaya lang late na nga eh di ba. Upon reaching my station naku it was already 7:25 AM.

Jen even asked me, "Anung nagyari sayo?" and I answered back "Ay naku nag experiment ako byahe papunta dito" and it's not a good idea. If you could only see kung anung hitsura ko that morning, grabe nawala na ang freshness...as in..stress na stress ako umagang umaga pa lang.

So for Route 2 it will only cost me Php 47.00 a day kaya lang ang travelling time its almost 1.45 hours ata per day. Lesson for the day: Don't ever try this route again!!! ever again!!! NEVER talaga!!!

ROUTE 3- DAY 4

This time I decided to try the LRT AND MRT route. I really enjoyed it! Imagine I just had to take a jeepney ride in order to reach Central Station and that will be a 5 minutes ride from my place with a minimum fare of Php 8.50. Upon reaching LRT line 1, I had to buy a ticket for Php 15.oo and the train will take me to EDSA station. Upon reaching EDSA station I had to transfer to MRT line in order to reach Guadalupe Station that will be an additional Php 11.00. Upon unloading from Guadalupe station I had to ride a jeepney with the signboard GATE 3 in order to reach TCC and that will cost me an extra Php 8.50.

Pero sa pag uwi I took the GUADALUPE-TAFT BUKID route because its cheaper na pag pauwi eh. It will only cost me 15.oo then pagbaba sa taft 8.50 na lang for me to reach home.

For Route 3, it will only take me an hour to reach TCC and it will only cost me Php 66.5o. It's a Php 30.50 diference from Route 1 and more convenient from ROUTE 2. Might consider this route, I have one more route to try and I'll decide na!

ROUTE 4- DAY 5

Route 4 is a bit similar to ROUTE 2 the only diference is instead of riding the jeepney with the signboard "GUADALUPE ILALIM-BUKID-TAFT" I had to ride the jeepney with the signboard "GUADALUPE ILALIM-PACO-HERRAN-TAFT". Compare to Route 2 its faster because we dont have to drop by at San Andres na super traffic. I finally found the one (parang BF lang ang hinahanp eh noh. LOL). It will only took me 1 hour and 15 mins to reach TCC. The fare is just the same with Route 2. This is my lucky day! Imagine for this route it will be Php 19.00 off from Route 3 and pinaka convenient sa kanila lahat!!!Yipee!!!Yipee!!! di na ako ma stress talaga!!!

There you go, I told you 1 week is not enough pa nga pero I'm already done with experimenting ng route papunta dito sa TCC. You know what I learned from this experience PATIENCE is ALWAYS a virtue!!! Talagang dapat may "ALWAYS". hehehe

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails