Friday, February 20, 2009

Khim's Thoughts 11: It's my REST DAY AGAIN! yipee

It's Friday and it's my rest day. yipee...It's been a long and tiring week for me. I started the week by attending the Weddings and Debut 2009 Bridal fair with Jen. I had great time with her during the fair. wheeew...

I decided to open another account that will be for our wedding kwentos. hehehe. So that I can just maintain this site for my everyday taboos. Mas organize kasi pag naka separate yung mga details for my wedding preps kasi it can be a help for the other brides din. Baka may kapareho ako ng theme or color motiff di ba. Makikita niya dun hindi halo halo. Kaya ito personal na personal ala muna wedding topics dito hehehe. Well our wedsite ciempre maintain pa din. Pero yung wedsite is just the final output un na ung formal na formal eh, yung mga kwentos behind the preps nasa isang blog ko.

Anyways, I'm planning to have a book review here every month. I tried to balance naman na isang fiction at 1 non fiction a month. Mas mahilig kasi ako sa non fiction books. pero i found reading non fiction books fun. I just bought a new book last friday and as soon na matapos ko un I'll be posting the review dito. Starting on Sunday I'll be posting a new entry called "MY DAILY DEVOTiON". It's my personal reflection about dun sa devotional na babasahin ko everyday. I just bought a devotional book last friday and It will be a good idea to share it here to inspire others. Watch out for that. For now I'll just post my memes for the week.

I'll be back on Sunday! Have a great weekend

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails