Monday, February 16, 2009

Khim's Thoughts 9: NESTING NA!!!



Posted On: November 28, 2008

It's our last day here at EBP plaza as we're about to go on nesting next week. Starting Monday we'll be going to report at TCC again. I can say that I enjoyed the last 2 days of my training a lot. Yesterday our trainors started to show us the actual or live chat. I was really excited about their workflow. Kasi naman nung day 1- 6 namin puro sila terminology and notes na sometimes sumasakit na ang ulo ko dahil information overload. Nung day 1-3 namin paulit ulit talaga kami so talagang sino naman hindi sasakit ang ulo di ba. hehehe. But after that I really listen and pay attention sa mga discussions namin kasi I know I will benefit a lot if makinig ako. Then I always ask question pag nalilito ako. Sabi ko nga I'll do ggod sa bagong queue ko so dapat nesting pa lang I can be able to determine my areas of improvement so that when I go on live I know the things na i-pri-prioritize ko.

Honestly at first, afraid talaga ako. Kasi I had a lot of worries and what if's. What if kung mahirap, what if hindi ko maabot ang stats, what if sumuko ako but nakita ko kung paano mag chat si "IWAD" and "GREG" medjo nakahinga ako. Sabi ko mukhang kaya ko naman pala. Self confidence and product knowledge lang talaga.

Kasi minsan kahit alam ko magtatanung ako to be sure. So I guess self confidence pa lang di ba dapat I work out ko na un. I'm super excited na pumasok ulit sa TCC, kasi yung mga friends ko na andun makikita ko na. Then excited din ako mapunta sa new queue.

I good thing about sa nesting namin, it from 7:00 am-4:00pm...yipee....That's the working sked that I really wanted. The "bwisit" thing about it is that I had a work on Saturday, its Sabbath day kaya noh. I'll ask pastor if that's pede since I'm on nesting pa naman and never pa naman ako nag work ng Saturday this week lang ata.

I really have to face this new challenge to perform better in my new queue. Like what I've said before, I'll show them what I got. It's not easy to pull a good agent down!!! (naks)

So by Tuesday, I'll let you know kung anung mga struggles ko on my first day and can't wait to go live!!! ATO CHAT here I come.

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails