Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogging Activity 1: Blogger Award

I received this blogger award from Vayie last year. Pero by that time there are only 3 of them who reads my blog. hehehe. This time sis Jans - a co w@wie tagged me and for the second time around, I guess I can answer and tagged 10 peoples na now.!!!


1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

So, here are my ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.

1. I don't eat pork and seafoods.

2.I love reading inspirational books. I always keep them and recommend them to friends.

3. I usually wait for my fiancee's texts message before I go to sleep. Eventhough he's not with me, we make it a point na sabay kami mag sleep. When I'm on a graveyard shift and she's on an AM or Mid shift he make sure that I'm already at the office before he goes to sleep. Sweet..sweet..sweet..

4.I can't slepp without blanket and a lot of pillows on my side. Blanket and pilows makes me feel cozy.

5. Im such an OC. Not at all times, but I'm bit OC when it comes to the cleanliness of my room.

6.I have difficulty on buying shoes. Usually my size is between size 8 - 9. Sometimes I envy those who had a smaller size because they can buy those cute shoes on the rack. As for me I have to look for a size 9 pa before I consider the design. But if you have a small size you can just look for the design and style because there's always an available stock.

7.I love shopping a lot. Whether it be in a mall, tiangge or kahit saan hehehe. I'm not a shopping addict naman. sabi ko love ko lang ang shopping. I like it best when my fiancee is with me habang nag shopping kasi He always make it a point to check if the dress or shoes or bags look good on me. He's not plastic noh. hehehe

8.I love pampering myself. I always go to the facial 2x a month, I always had my footspa 1 a month (dati kasi every other month, kaya lang it takes 28 days pala para bumalik ung dead skin a feet kaya ayun if every other 2 weeks ala din kwenta ang pa foot spa kaya evry month na lang.)Manicure and pedicure every other week. What else? When I have time I usually go to the spa. I have a lot of body wash at home. I have a mouisturising body wash, rejuvenating body wash, soothing body wash, pampering body wash, exfoliating body was, and AROMATHERAPY SLEEP BODY WASH & FOAM BATH. You might asked me pano ko ginagamit, well it depends. If I sense na masayado dry ang skin ko then I use the mouisturizing body wash, pero after that di na ako nag lolotion or bath oil. hehehe. I have different combinations, I'll discuss it cguro in a seperate entry.

9. I love to travel. If money was not an issue I would travel every week and visit a lot of place. First in my list is Paris!!!

10. The first impression that ng mga tao sa akin "mataray", "kakatakot" and "strict". But when they come to know me they will always say that I'm maingay, kalog, makwento and masayang kasama.

Now I'm tagging KC, Chi,Trina, Grace, Ivy, Maan, Mei, Fozy, Ni, Suyen and Zigrid

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails