Monday, February 16, 2009

Sing a Song 1: I Can't Smile Without yOU!


Posted On: November 6, 2008

I really like this song. The melody is light and the lyrics has a lot of meaning. I remember kasi my fiancee eh. Since nung una ko narinig yung song super kinakanta ko na sya lagi. I even texted the lyrics to my fiancee and it make him smile daw. I might be adding this song sa list ng wedding songs namin. I'll have to download an mp3 nito then i'll load it sa wedsite namin.hmmmm...

I remember eveytime na nagsusumbong ako sa kanya, pag naririnig niya na nag crack yung voice ko and He feels na I'm really down and sad he always find ways to make me smile. And he never failed to make me smile. Pag sinasabi ko sa kanya na feeling ko mag isa lang ako Lagi niya ako tinetext ng "Wag ka na malungkot,Kampi tayo lagi di ba". Those words alone pa lang napapa smile na nga niya ako eh.

I just miss him. It's been 4 days since He left. Yup, umuwi na ulit sya sa Isabela. I headed home last tuesday at exactly 4am, sa taxi pa lang medjo nalulungkot na ako eh kasi i know iyakan blues na naman yun pagdating sa terminal. Ayaw niya kasi ako makita umiiyak evrytime uuwi sya kasi nalulungkot din sya. Kaya I tried to condition myself not to cry. Nung malapit na ako sa haus i called him thru his cellphone and advised him na bumaba na sya ng building para daanan ko na lang sya and derecho na kami sa terminal ng Florida.

sa taxi pagsakay niya dun pa lang naluluha na ako, then talagang mega pigil ako. He asked me kung musta ang work, i answered back "Ok lang". I know he would just want to divert my attention para di ako maiiyak. Pagdating sa terminal di muna agad sya umalis, the bus was scheduled to leave at 5:00 am but since the driver is not yet around He stay with me at the waiting area. I just hug him and whisper na mag ingat sya then i just gave a good bye kiss and said our "I love you's". He suddenly asked me "Bat ka umiiyak? Buhay pa naman ako ah!" with a joking tone! pinigilan ko na talaga i just told him that Im sleepy!!! after 5 mins if was time for Him to leave, He kissed me again and just waited for him to find his seat on the bus and I headed my way back home. Yun umiyak talaga ako nun. kakalungkot kasi eh. Naalala ko kasi sya yung nag preprepare ng baon ko for work. Sya pa yung nag cook ng breakfast ko and to the point na pati isusuot ko sya nagpla plantsa. Then Ihahatid niya ako sa sakayan. Pag naglalaba ako tinutulungan niya ako to the point na sya na nga mag isa nag laba eh kasi ayaw niya ako mapagod ng husto. Tapos pag nagpunta pa kami ng market lahat ng gusto ko talagang bibilhin niya. Pag uwi ko from work, He'll text me na "FOOD IS READY" tapos pagdating ko sa haus may nakatimpla na agad na juice para sa akin, panu naman ako di maiiyak di ba. He always visit me once in a while if He had time to take a leave from His work and lahat ng oras super sinusulit namin. Namamasyal kami lahat ng pagkwe-kwentuhan pinagkwe kwentuhan namin. Di naman kami araw araw magkasama kasi long distance ralationship kami pero distance is not an issue sa amin.

Hay, I just have to wait for December , Yes He's spending the Christmas with me and my family and I'm starting to count the days na nga eh.

Anyways, Here's the lyrics of the song, if you have an MP3 of this kindly share it with me.


I can't Smile Without You By: Barry Manilow

You know I can't smile without you.
I can't smile without you.
I cant' laugh and I can't walk,
finding it hard even to talk.
And I feel sad when you're sad.
I feel gland when your glad.
And you must know what I'm going through,
I just can't smile without you.

You came along just like a song
you brightened my days.
Who'd believe you were part of a dream
that always seemed light years away.

And you know I can't smile without you.
I can't smile without you.
And you must know what I'm going through,
I just can't smile without you.

Some people say
the happiness way
is something that hard to find.
Into the new, leaving the old behind me.

And I feel sad when you're sad.
I feel glad when your glad.
And you must know what I'm going through,
I just can't smile without you.

(Instrumental Break)

Into the new, leaving the old behind me.
And I feel sad when you're sad.
I feel glad when your glad.
And you must know what I'm going through,
I just can't smile without you.

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails