Saturday, February 28, 2009

Meme's Lane 6: 2nd Friday Fill-In

Here's my share for the week. Sorry, late ako ng 1 day!!!And...here we go!

1. I'm "KHIM" I'm "turning 27 next month", I "am excited".

2. Why do I have "to go to the gym" and "not to BELO" lolz....

3. How does this "samsung j750" work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put "mouisturizer" on my "face".

5. I consider myself lucky because "I have the simple things that can make me happy".

6. One day we’ll see "a change in my waistline measurement. hehehehe".

7. And as for the weekend, "last friday I had my facial at Flawless by Belo, got my new phone from Globe and I bought a new Starbucks tumbler, today my plans include spending the whole afternoon here at home reading books and tommorrow (Sunday), I want to have my foot spa at BUFF spa"!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails