Sunday, August 30, 2009

Treat yourself to some personal time 5: Play a musical Instrument

Here's what I picked from the Papelmeroti box this week!!! Have Fun!!!





Sing or play a musical instrument. If you don't know how, take a lesson. Time spent honing your skills will help refresh and invigorate you for everyday challenges.

Khim say's: Music is one way to relieve stress!!! I know how to play the piano but too bad I don't have much time to practice my skills. This morning, I tried to tune in to WAVE station. I always listen to that radio station, I love their song selections. Sometimes I'm into Mellow touch, specially during Thursday nights.I don't know kung anung meron sa mga old songs pero it narerelax ako pag nakakarinig ako nun!!! Oldies but Goodies...Better pag sa wave then puro acapella...Love it!!!Pag ala un...BOYS II MEN or J. Brick0man, their music never fails to brighten my day....

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails