Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Wedding Diary 10:Crowning Glory1

As early as now, I'm looking for an inspiration for the hairstyle that I'm going to bring to my Hair and Make-up Artist for my trial make-up. Since from the start, I know what I want, I want it up do during the ceremony and i want it laid down during the reception to achieve the romantic look. I have found a look of inspirations and I would like to share it with you.

These are the hairstyle that I want for the ceremony. The hairstyle that I want for the reception will be posted in a different entry, kasi ang dami. hehehe.















photo credit:
project wedding
polyvore
theknot
wedding channel
metrophotography
jayson and joanne arquiza
Intospection by Lorna ni C
We are a Man and Wife by Sieggy ni Russ

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails