Friday, May 8, 2009

Meme's Lane 11

Got to answer my memes for this week as I already missed last week's memes. This is almost becoming a habit. Got to take a 1 day off from my wedding preparation kwentos. hehehe. One day lang naman, tom night until sunday balik ako sa wedding kwentos ko, then come monday I'm going to start posting all my drafts.

I might not post the 27 person that influence me a lot as ayoko madaliin hehehe. I'll reserve it for my next birthday para 28 na sila. hehehe. I'll add an entry about our 4th year anniversarry celebration. That's all for now, Here's my memes for this week.



  1. Avoid ::
  2. carbo and sweets
  3. Castle ::
  4. fit for a king and queen
  5. Episode ::
  6. new episode of greys anatomy
  7. Limited ::
  8. edition of lacoste perfume ..just saw one at the mall...this coming payday im going to buy one :-)
  9. Nail polish ::
  10. clear
  11. Dip ::
  12. cheese for my nachos
  13. Share ::
  14. blessings
  15. Damage ::
  16. calamity
  17. Improper ::
  18. posture
  19. Handle ::
  20. pitcher




1. Why the heck did you come back this week to do this meme? because I missed answering my memes

2. Ever whiten your teeth? yup...

3. Do you drive the speed limit?nope..average driver

4. Did the dog eat your homework? nahhh

5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon? 7

6. Did you eat paint chips as a child? nope

7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it? yup might be an emergency

8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what?


9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you? (not counting this meme's questions)can't remember

10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100? no...

11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made?


12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child (or a person you met... however you want to answer it)? Kutdoy

13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard? The hard ones are the toilet paper made from recycled paper. The raw material of the the soft tissue paper are the parts of the trees that are directly process in order to produce toilet paper.



1. Apples are to oranges as _____.

2. _Expensive____ and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear _an old song____.

4. __Philippine___ flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but _rest for a while____.

6. __He was standing___ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with ___money__.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __attend vesper service___, tomorrow night my plans include __posting my wedding preps kwentos ___ and Sunday, I want to _attend a bridal fair @ SM megamall____!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails