Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time to Celebrate 1: Just turned 27

Yup, I celebrated my 27th birthday yesterday and I must say that I really had a wonderful time. I had a shift last Sunday (March 29, 2009) as soon as I enter the production floor, I passed by the QA bay and saw Febe. She greeted me Happy Birtday and I replied "Bukas Pa birthday ko" then Precy said "mamaya na un ano". It was a thoughtful gesture from them that they remember my birthday. They're my former team mates and akala ko nakalimutan na nila, super nagulat ako nung nakaalala sila. I had a shift from 10pm-7am, I took my lunch break without even noticing that it's already 12 midnight. My supervisor and team mates greeted me a Happy Birthday. I was even touched when Jen (Divina) send me an email with a very inspiring message. Thanks Jen. Another Jen (Castillo), a former team mate went to my station to gave me a birthday hug and greeted me. Super touched ako kasi di kami madalas magkita minsan lang pero nakaalala siya. I went home straight away and my mom and sister was there to greet me. My dad also remember my birthday. I usually celebrate my birthday sleeping, or watching movies or just staying at home, parang regular day lang. But for this year, it was one simple celebration pero I can feel the love ng mga tao sa paligid ko. My mom cooked all my favorite dish; Laing, chicken adobo, fish shanghai, and pancit. I just bought a cake from Red ribbon and a roasted chicken. My fiancee greeted me too, and He'll be coming over next week for our anniversary and sabay na din daw niya ung treat niya for my birthday. Dapat ako nag tre-treat sa kanya pero sya tuwing birthday ko lagi syang may treat sa akin hehehehe. Hay, I'm looking forward for another year of good health, success and more wisdom. Sa lahat ng nakaalala sa birthday ko. Thank You Very Much...

What's NEXT:

On my next blog entry you can read the 27 THINGS THAT I LOOK FORWARD FOR THIS YEAR.
Until my next blog entry, toddles!!!!

3 comments:

Tintin.Tetay said...

Belated happy birthday, khim.

Wishing you a life full of laugh, success, and love.

[vayie] said...

Happy Birthday! More happiness for you...

khimphotz said...

Thank vayie and Tetay.....

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails