Friday, March 27, 2009

Meme's Lane 9





  1. Studio ::
  2. Make up Studio by Magde lejano
  3. Meetup ::
  4. Meeting with my wedding suppliers
  5. Ostrich ::
  6. Fligthless bird
  7. Jokes ::
  8. Edong and Bizoy
  9. Estranged ::
  10. divorce
  11. Random ::
  12. Thoughts
  13. Slap ::
  14. Vayie (She wants to slap someone) hehe
  15. Hotel room ::
  16. Taal Vista Hotel
  17. Inscribe ::
  18. Our initial on a Parker Pen
  19. Polar ::
  20. Bear




1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)?
I don't usually drrink soda but if ever I order a meal with a soda already included on it, I always go for this




2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you?

Aries are noted for courage and leadership qualities, primarily because you are nearly always ready for action. The need for excitement pushes you into new territory -- and as long as you are ahead of others while demonstrating confidence, chances are that they will follow you. As self-ordained leader of the pack, Aries fight for what you believe to be important. But it's not that Aries are fearless. Your courage is more of a commitment to face your fears and overcome them.

Aries motto is "Ready, fire, aim!" It may be backwards for others, but you'd rather figure out what to do while you are doing it. Impulsive actions, however, can bring you your share of trouble. While others are gathering information to make informed decisions, you are already on your way. As such, you could suffer from false starts. In fact, you Aries are so good at starting things that you can be off onto your next project before completing the previous one. As you Aries mature, you learn to slow down your reaction time in order to think about the consequences of your actions.

3. Who is John Galt? Mystery worker

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? I always take time to read my bible and pray before I go to sleep. It's the first and last thing that I do everyday



5. Who's your Daddy? Rolando Dimapilis

6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies? Jelly beans

7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars? not my cup of tea

8. Holding on or Letting go? Depends. If you know that there still a chance and you can solve everything "HOLDING ON" but if you know that it's not worth FIGTHING FOR then "LETTING GO"

9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear? SHY....HEHEHE her becnh low rise panty
1
0. Who is your daddy and what does he do? My dad is a non practicing marine engineer. He has a good hands on agri-business.

11. Spring - is it here yet?? yup. but I like "Fall/Autumn"

12. Does Google Streetview scare you? nope

13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Selecta and Häagen-Dazs

14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I want Haagen -Dazs "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough". For Selecta - I love these flavors. I always crave for these




15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine?Nope.

16. What inspires you? My family and fiancee

17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors? we don't have spring here but given a chance to experience it I think I'll spend most of the time outdoors.

18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins? don't have any idea

19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why?In Europe. It's my dream destination

20. Why do you blog?Because I want hehehe

21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us?electrolytes replenish the body's water. Often called as sports drinks like "GATORADE".

22. Do you twitter? Why or why not? uhmmmmmm

23. What did you dream last night?very bad dream.

24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten?none so far

25. What was the last picture that you took?It was during Caloy and Nene's wedding last Tuesday

26. what is your favorite part of spring? Don't have spring here. can't tell

27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about? I boughta girdle..now you know hehehe

28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household? waist bandage for wait trimmer hehehe





1. "In a hole in the ground there lived __an earthworm___."

2. "_I'm chubby____ but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, _and we dance again under the rain____."

4. "__bad memories___ from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness and _I notice that it has an e-ring on it____."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, __good thing my pronce is there to protect me___."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _update my blog____, tomorrow my plans include __going to church___ and Sunday, I want to _go to our team building____!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails