Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meme's Lane 7: Last week's MEMEs

Last Friday, I was busy with my household chores and I forgot to answer these Memes. Here's my share for last week. Enjoy!



  1. Pain ::
  2. When somebody hurt you, you can feel PAIN!
  3. Lego ::
  4. I don't play LEGO.
  5. Trooper ::
  6. ISUZU TROOPER
  7. Flicker ::
  8. pictures
  9. Character ::
  10. It makes you sexy!!! "I'm SEXY because of my personality!!! hehehe
  11. Determined ::
  12. I'm determined to have these- "HACIENDA" and "RANCHO"
  13. Wing ::
  14. birds
  15. Control ::
  16. I'll CONTROL my food intake. I'm on a diet hehehehe
  17. Automatic ::
  18. Washing machine
  19. Yeah ::
  20. I'm adorable hehehe




1. This cat- Link- scary or cute? for me it's scary
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care? It's their life. Just leave it to them...
3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact? No...
4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all? wahehehehe 40%
5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be? poddle
6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence? Marriage never go wrong if you allow God to be a part of it.
7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true? Last year!
8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person?Nope
9. Do you have a gut? as in part of the alimuentary canal?
10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of? Alot of PICNIC and junk foods
11. Ever had a colon cleansing?nope



1. "Giving my siblings a quality time" was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place "I would like to visit is Playa".

3. “I'm WISER now" in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or "milk".

5. "My friend and her GF" separate paths.

6. Our __"savings"__ reminds me that there is _"always good things that's instore for us in the future"____.

7. And as for the weekend, last Friday "I was busy cleaning our pad", Yesterday afternoon, we went to Antipolo to celebrate my sister's birthday and Today, after my shift, "I'll be attending 3 food tasting and 1 bridal fa

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails