Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Wedding Diary 37: Our Wedding Monograms

I tried to make a monogram by myself but I can't really make friends with photo shop and adobe. LOL. Good thing, I have a talented co-w@wie that has a good heart to create one for our wedding.

I am only expecting a simple monogram because I know that she's also busy with her wedding preps but when I open my email I was so happy to see five different monograms attached to it. We can't just ignore a single monogram because all of them are a work of art so we will be using all of these.

We will be using the first monogram for our inivitation




<>The second one is my favorite, I think we're going to use this one for our table numbers or might as well on our programme



The third monogram is definitely for our wedding tags or souvenir




The fourth monogram is suited for our photo booth passes




And the last one, it will serve as our barcode. It will be printed at the back of every materials




Love all of these!!! Sis Aleng, thanks for these monograms. It really made my day!!!

Monograms created by: Marielaine dela Rosa aka Aleng ni Topher

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails