Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Wedding Diary 36: Veluz for my Wedding Shoes and Bags

Shoes and bags are part of my vanities. Whenever I go to the mall and shop, I always end up buying 2 or more shoes and fit flops, a bags and buying only 1 shirt or pants. For my wedding day, I pay extra attention on choosing the right supplier for my shoes and bag.

I decided to book Veluz because I heard a lot of good reviews regarding the quality of their bridal shoes and bags.



For my gown, I can’t really decide on the design that I want not until Tito Cecil sketch it for me but for the shoes and bag it's a different agenda. For a shoe and bag fanatic like me, I know what I want since from the start. I always want to wear sexy shoes for my wedding day with a different hue from my gown. Some bride wants it to be “terno” with their gown but for me I always wanted my shoes and bag to follow my color motif. I also want to be practical; I want to wear those shoes on other occasion as well.

I picked a half moon heeled pump for extra support. Of course, I’m heavy so I also have to consider the type of heels for my shoes, right? As for the details, I just entrusted it to Gercel. She already knows the details that I want and the perfect appliqués for it. As for the bag, it’s just a simple and elegant bag with a brooch as a detail. The shoes will be ready as early as October and I am very excited to fit them!

I will post pictures here at the end of October so be the first to visit this blog by the end of October 2010. See You!!!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails