Friday, October 1, 2010

On Health and Wellness 1: Fitness First Routine

I’m having a great time at Fitness First because there’s a lot of group exercises available. You just have to find the group exercises that will really fit your mood and your needs. As for me, I found Body combat, Body balance, Body pump, Body attack, Cycling and Les Mills RPM really helpful in my weight loss program. Aside from the 1:1 Personal Training, I always made it a point to attend all of those group exercises every week. It can be addictive at times, especially the Les Mills RPM.

In order for you to know what those group exercises can do for you, here’s a brief description taken from the Fitness First Group Exercises Timetable.

Beginner Level


Body Balance

A fantastic mind and body class that integrates tai-chi, yoga, Pilates, flexibility and core training set to uplifting and inspirational music. This class will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed with a sense of well-being calmness.




Intermediate Level

Les Mills RPM

The ultimate calorie killer. Start pedaling and let go as the music takes you on the ride of your life along various terrains, speeds and intensities.




Body Combat

Raise your fitness levels with this knockout workout incorporating moves and stances from a range of disciplines, including karate, muay Thai, kick boxing and tae kwon do.




Body Attack

The sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises.




Advance Level



Cycling

A vigorous and thrilling indoor cycling class with upbeat, high energy music.




Body Pump

A revolutionary weight training program workout that strengthens, tones and defines every muscles in your body. All the benefits of working with weights in one action-packed, highly physical class. It’s the world’s fastest way to get in shape!



So far those are my favorites because I really sweat a lot in those group exercises. There’s also a challenge every time I attend those classes. I must admit that it’d not easy to lose weight but as the saying goes “NO PAIN, NO GAIN”. So I must attend those group exercises regularly together with my 1:1 Personal training 3x a week and a balance and healthy diet to attain my goal. Oh, and don’t forget PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE is a must when you’re doing lose weight lose activities.

I’ve never been this motivated in my whole life when it comes to losing weight, Thanks to Fitness First. It’s never too late to make Fitness First a habit and include it in your lifestyle. I encourage you to try it now!!!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails