Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Wedding Diary 39: We finally booked our Invites Maker

Last weekend, I headed towards Wedding Expo in order to book our Invite Maker. I really want a passport and boarding pass ticket for our invites because we will be having a travel theme. I was really very OC when it comes to the inclusion, package and the discount because as much as possible I really want a good invitation without hurting our pockets and without sacrificing the quality of the items.

After and 1 hour and 45 minutes of checking all the invite maker in the fair and haggling, I finally paid the down payment and start filling in the form for Paper Flair by Adworks.



The package that I choose will include a main invite (8 pages passport invite), boarding pass, coordinated jacket, sticker seal and thank you tag. It will look similar to this:



We will be visiting their office next week when Roj arrive. We will choose the fonts and the shade in order for them to start the draft. The draft will be send to us after 3 weeks and a mock invite will be process after the approval of the draft. As soon as the mock invite is approved we will have to wait for 2 weeks to pick up the invitations.

Wow, the next thing that I have to schedule is our prenuptial shoot. Guess, I really need to spend more time in the gym to look good in pictures. Wheeewwwww. We’re almost there, 2 more months and we will be saying good bye to wedding preps. I will surely miss this.

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails