Thursday, October 7, 2010

Treat Yourself to Some Personal Time 8: Write a Journal or Start Blogging

The last time that I posted an entry about "Treat yourself to some Personal time" is on December 6, 2009 and just got a this text this morning from one of my followers "Khim, please continue the "Treat yourself to some personal time" sa blog mo. I miss it na. I know I can buy it in papelmerotti but mas encouraging pag galing sayo saka pag nababasa ko sa blog mo". After reading it, I turn on my laptop and pick a card from the box. I know that I'm just amateur when it comes to blogging, put it really put a smile on my face when one of my follower or friend text me or leave a message in my blog to check on my entries. So for my avid follower, this post is for you. Don't worry, I'll try to post this every week for you to enjoy it regularly too. Thanks, for the message.

So here's my share for this week.

Write in your Journal. If you don’t have one, start now. Putting one’s life into words somehow places it in proper perspective. Major disappointments get to become manageable irritations.

My Blog's Banner




Khim’s thoughts: I started blogging on 2008 and until now I really enjoy doing it. It’s my stress reliever because I can voice out my opinion, put my thoughts on certain things and also put all my observations into writing. When I try to read my past entries it brings back memories of that certain scenarios and it really remind me to be good and better every day. I also bring a small notebook me because just in case I find interesting topics or find a relaxing place I started grabbing my pen and notebook and starting jotting down things. As soon as I face my laptop, I’ll check my journal and start making an entry. I really love blogging and I guess I’ll never get tired of loving and doing this activity.

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails