Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Wedding Diary 28: Our Wedding Date





I post an entry about the change in our wedding date. It's Official from 12-30-2010 to 10-10-2010 to 10-17-2010 where back to our original choice!!! Heard that right!!! We're going to tied the knot on December 30,2010. The Save the Date cards will be released this coming May or June 2010!!!

For more information regarding our wedding, you can check it here. Well, I try to update it every week so be sure to check it every now and then!!!

Wheeewww....The clock is ticking so fast. It will be

Daisypath Wedding tickers

So busy with preps now, but it's ok because I'm enjoying it a lot!!! I never thought that wedding preps can be this so exciting!!! For me It's a stress reliever!!!hehehe. Bye for now, I'll try to post may super late entries....I alloted this day for my Wedding Preps kwentos!!! For my non wedding related kwentos, I'll try to post it by Tuesday!!!

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails