Saturday, October 10, 2009

ABC's of Beauty and Wellness 6: Cooked Food



I miss posting this entry. It's been a month since i posted my last entry here and now let me start it with my ABC's of Beauty and Wellness. For this week here's my share: Cooked Food



COOKED FOOD should be eaten after raw food. Health practitioners agree that it takes a longer time to digest cooked food in the stomach. Thus, if you mix the raw with the cooked, there will be traffic problem inside, mixing digested with undigested food. So as not to confuse and overload our stomachs, eat the raw before the cooked, that is fruit salad first before the main meal and no after.

Khim says: Now, I know. Got to make this habit in order to prevent colon problem!!!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails