Friday, June 26, 2009

Treat yourself to some Personal Time 2: Stretching





Last week, I tried to sleep outdoors and it was so relaxing. I asked my Tatay to place the hammock at our backyard in order for me to relax a bit. At first di ako matutulog dapat but then as soon na dumampi ung likod ko sa hammock at sa sobrang sarap at relaxing ng hangin sa Tagaytay nakatulog ako ng bonggang bongga. hehehe. I slept for almost 5 hours. hehehe. It's a little reward for myself kasi naman I'm super busy this past few days doing a lot of wedding preps and research. I recommend you to try sleeping outdoors sobrang presko!!!

For now, Here's my share for this week's Have fun!

Do a one minute strecth, put your arms over your head and reach for the sky for 5 seconds. Next put your arms over your chest as if you're hugging yourself tightly for another 5 seconds.

While standing, try to touch your toes with knee only slightly bend. You can also do trunk twist - face your whole upper body to the right side but letting your lower body face forward. Do on the other side.

Khim says: I did it this morning. I haven't done this for ages. Yes, hindi ako mahilig mag stretch at mag exercise. Pero kanina, super natuwa ako kasi nababanat ang mga buto ko kahit papaano. Healthy din naman na mag exercise di ba? So why not start it today!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails