Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Meme's Lane 10 : 'I miss Blogging....

I know I promised to update my blog as often as possible and how come it's only now that I created a new entry for my account. Does that means that as early as now eh I'm already dropping the 27th thing on the list of the "27 Things that I look forward as I add another candle on my birthday cake"? Nahh....That will not happen.

I was busy for the past few weeks because Roj was here since last April 8, 2009 and it's not too much naman too ask for my blog readers to take a blog off di ba. I'm sure you'll understand since di naman kami lagi magkasama ni Roj. It's been 4 months before ulit kami magkasama so I have to maximize the time na andito sya. For now I'll just post my Memes and on Sunday etoh na talaga I promise to post as many entries as possible.






  1. Lease ::
  2. our lot in Tagaytay
  3. Dead ::
  4. sadness
  5. Removed ::
  6. bad habits
  7. Broke ::
  8. no money
  9. Lips ::
  10. kissable
  11. Flight ::
  12. attendant
  13. Three hours ::
  14. of perfect facial sa flawless
  15. Give ::
  16. a lot of effort
  17. Technical ::
  18. engineers
  19. Hurry ::
  20. time is running up.......








1.If you could skywrite anything you wanted, what would it be? I love you so much Roj

2. Did you get drunk at your prom? Nope...

3. What is your favorite spice to use cooking? Italian Spices by Mc Commirck, basil leaves and oregano.

4. What color is your roof? in tagaytay - brown. in manila - rooftop naman un eh hehehe.

5. In a land far, far away I ___would like to have a vacation__________.

6. In the Miss USA pageant, Miss California was asked; "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?" and her answer was; "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman." Do you think that cost her the crown?Yes! That's also my stand. It is clearly written in the Bible WOMAN are CREATED for MAN!!!!

7. Do you watch Miss USA/Miss America pageants? YES on TV

8. Have you ever driven/ridden on a tractor?nope

9. For the parents - what cartoon/children show did your child watch obsessively? (Hey, if you aren't a parent, maybe a niece or nephew...)Thomas and Friends and Dora

10. If I set a level on your living room floor - would it show that it was level? nope

11. What was the last restaurant you ate at? CasaReyes Restaurant. I love the chicken barbeques..simply the best

12. What's the picture on your wall calendar for this month? Angelica Panganiban posing for her bench.

13. Are you superstitious? nope

14. If I get into your car and turn on the radio - what type of radio station will I hear? Wave station i love it specially the dream sound...

15. Would you rather wake up with a snake in your bed or a lizard? a sanke in the bed na lang atleast tao.

16. Do you think schools have changed at all since the Columbine tragedy 10 years ago? In what ways?Ooopppsss. No idea.






1. Apparently there's some sort of __confusion on my mind___.

2. __Today is a___ sunny day.

3. 2009 __is a good year for me ___ so far.

4. __I want cookies.."KEEBLER"___ that was it.

5. For too long I've been _patient with the attitude of some of my friends ( I know that they are talking about me I'm not with them ...PLASTIC!!!!)____.

6. I am not obsessed with _Body Wash, perfume, bags and make ups____; I am not! hehehehe

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _update my ornanizer____, tomorrow my plans include _going to church in the morning and going to the mall after sunset____ and Sunday, I want to __do the household chores in the morning and update my blog in the afternoon __!




E

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails