Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Wedding Diary 31: Getting Married

Its Sabbath day and I should be in church today but I woke up with a slight fever. I decided to just stay at home in order to rest. After reading my Sabbath lesson and a few chapters in the Bible, I become bored and I can’t think of anything to do. Suddenly, I grabbed my organizer and I remember that I had a lot of pending blog entries. So I finally decided to post a few entries for now para naman mabawasaan ung mga pending post ko. Let’s begin it with the super long overdue bridal fair that I attended last month. Here’s the first entry for today. Enjoy reading!!!!



Getting Married was organized by one of the famous Wedding Coordinator in the land, Miss Kutchie Zaldarriaga. Vayie, accompanied me in this event and I would like to thank her kasi pumayag sya. I really miss her and since I have no valentine date, I opted to go out with her. There’s no dull moment when it is being spent with a friend. I would like to thank her for the pictures; you can also read her story here.

I’m having a hard time for the gown designs that I want. Since Veluz is already booked for the whole year, I have to look for another couturier that will make my gown. For this event, that’s my main target –to look for a couturier. Check out the photos for a few wedding gown samples that we found in this bridal fair.







We headed for Charlie’s booth of 1410 Couture and check out his designs. He was so accommodating and he even understands the designs that I want. We’ll be visiting his office next month for the sketch of my gown. I have another designer in mind, he’s also famous like Veluz but I’ll also check if his rate is going to fit our budget or I can compromise some suppliers just to have him. I’ll keep you updated in the following months regarding my couturier.

After checking the gowns, we went on photo booth hopping and here’s a few photo courtesy of Vayie.





Nahihiya pa si Vayie, but I told her it’s OK. Kasi sa mga bridal fair this is one of the must have activity of every guest. We also headed to Partypics booth and they gave me an elegant photo album frame.









Thanks Nadia for the wonderful gift. I really love Partypics because despite having a lot of media exposure and being awarded as one of the Wedding At Works Top 10 Wedding supplier of the year they are always humble. They have very affordable rates while maintaining a good quality on their services and products.

We ended the day by eating at Chef D’ Angelo and as usual nagkwentuhan kami ng bonggang bongga.









I really enjoyed that day. How I wish we can see each other more often!!!Now, I’m starting to miss her again and the rest of the morning girls!!! SIGH, DI BALE SA BINYAG NI Pretzel magkikita kita pa naman tayo!!!See you soon girls!!!!

No comments:

Related Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails